These conditions are valid exclusively between the company Kostyle Srl – Via E.Mattei, 20 – 31010 Maser (TV) P.I IT04218940262 hereinafter referred to as “KOSTYLE S.R.L.” and any person who makes online purchases on the website www.www.kostyle.it/ hereinafter referred to as the “CUSTOMER”. These conditions may be subject to changes, the date of putting online is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These general conditions govern purchases made on the website www.kostyle.it, in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of the Third Title of Part Three, to which reference should be made as required by art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 – Object of the contract
With these general conditions of sale, KOSTYLE SRL sells and the CUSTOMER remotely purchases the movable tangible property indicated and offered for sale on the website www.kostyle.it/. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, by accessing the CUSTOMER at www.kostyle.it/ and the creation of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 – Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale will be considered concluded with the sending by KOSTYLE SRL to the CUSTOMER of an e-mail confirming the order. The e-mail contains the details of the CUSTOMER and the order, the price of the goods purchased, the transport costs and the shipping address to which the goods will be sent. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the data contained therein and to promptly communicate any corrections.
2. KOSTYLE SRL undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product may emerge. Furthermore, the photographs of the products presented on www.www.kostyle.it/ do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
3. KOSTYLE SRL undertakes to deliver the goods within 10 days from the day following that of the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 3 – Availability of products
1. The availability of the products refers to that present when the CUSTOMER consults the product data sheets; however, this must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail by KOSTYLE S.R.L., there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and will be able to decide whether to accept the delivery of only the available products or request the cancellation of the order by communicating via e-mail to customer service.
ARTICLE 4 – Methods of payment
1. Any payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made by bank transfer or paypal.
2. The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER when this is done take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees ensured by the use of the security protocols provided by the payment circuits.
ARTICLE 5 – Prices
1. All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the website www.kostyle.it are expressed in Euros and include VAT.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the time of the conclusion of the purchase process before payment is made.
3. The CUSTOMER accepts the right of KOSTYLE SRL to change its prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced on the basis of the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order and confirmed in the e-mail sent by KOSTYLE SRL as confirmation of the acquisition of the order.
ARTICLE 6 – Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty within a period of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the CUSTOMER decides to exercise this right, the goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and correctly completed return form) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, KOSTYLE SRL will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal as quickly as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 30 days. The goods must be returned to KOSTYLE SRL – Via E.Mattei, 20 – 31010 Maser (TV)
3. In the event of receipt of non-compliant or defective products, the CUSTOMER must notify this, as required by art. 132 of the consumer code, via e-mail to the KOSTYLE SRL customer service specifying if you wish to replace the item or if you wish to have a refund within 2 months from the discovery of the lack of conformity, KOSTYLE SRL reserves the right to verify the disputed non-conformity and in case of confirmation will arrange for the shipment of the replacement goods or the refund by bank transfer to the customer for the purchase.
ARTICLE 7 – Product warranty
All the products presented on the website www.kostyle.it benefit from a contractual guarantee whose duration is mentioned on the product data sheets of the items and in any case the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity (wear and tear is not guaranteed or improper use of the boot), in accordance with current legislation. To use the warranty, the CUSTOMER must keep the receipt.
ARTICLE 8 – Delivery methods
1. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated at the time of the order.
2. For every order placed on the website www.kostyle.it, KOSTYLE SRL will issue an invoice for the material shipped.
ARTICLE 9 – Liability
1. KOSTYLE SRL assumes no responsibility for disruptions attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and disruptions of the internet, in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
2. The availability of each item is for information only, is not contractual and the seller cannot be held liable in the event of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 10 – Access to the site
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site for consultation and making purchases. No other use, in particular commercial, of the site or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether audio or visual, and the related technology used remain the property of KOSTYLE SRL and are protected by intellectual property rights.
ARTICLE 11 – Cookies
The website www.kostyle.it uses “cookies”. Cookies are electronic files that record information relating to the CUSTOMER’s navigation on the site (pages consulted, date and time of consultation …) and that allow KOSTYLE SRL to offer an increasingly personalized service to its customers.
ARTICLE 12 – Integrity
These General Conditions of Sale are made up of all the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Conditions of Sale is considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulation or following a decision by a court with jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
ARTICLE 13 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute that does not find an amicable solution will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the CUSTOMER’s place of residence or domicile, if located in the territory of the State.